Various studies have found out that animals emit chemicals that can trigger a change in the behavior of another animal of the same kind. While a certain scent may trigger an alarm or sexual response on animals, the concept of scent and sex is still a big mystery on humans.
Pheromones And The 7 Different Types of Male Pheromones
Pheromones are defined as airborne chemical messengers that are released from the body through sweat and urine. These chemical messengers will have a physical or emotional effect on another member of the same species once they are inhaled.
For most animals, the ability to sense or smell pheromones is possible because of the vomeronasal organ or VNO. The signals picked up by the VNO will be sent through nerves then directly to the area of the brain called hypothalamus. This area of the brain can alter emotions, hormones, reproduction and even sexual behaviour.
For humans, scientists were able to discover the effects of pheromones. The existence and capacity of humans to produce such still remains a mystery.
Still, there has been evidence that leads experts to believe that humans have pheromones that make the female species go gaga over men. Here are some types of human pheromones that were discovered.
- Androstenone. These male pheromones have the most potent molecules that are responsible for sexual attraction. It can increase sexual desire in women and make men more attractive in their eyes.
- Androsterone. This makes men more trustworthy. At the same time, it makes men look manly enough for the girl.
- Androstadienone. This type of pheromone creates a feeling of comfort as well as increases the feeling of intimacy. If you are in a long term relationship and looking for ways to spice up your sex life, then use pheromones products that have a higher content of this compound.
- Androstenol. This makes men more approachable to women. This can also help reduce awkwardness in case of social encounters with women.
- Epiandrosterone. This type of pheromone exudes youthfulness on men.
- Androstanone. This pheromone compound has a powerful and masculine effect on men.
- Beta-androstenol. This is also known as the “icebreaker pheromone.” This gives the feeling of friendliness and relaxation in women.
The good news is that there is one product that carries all these human male pheromones. Nexus Pheromones contains seven potent and powerful ingredients that are sure to help you become more attractive to women.
The Real Score Between Male Pheromones And Smell
Pheromones will always be a part of nature’s natural mating game. Although this is intended to make sexual attraction on a purely physical level, a lot of manufacturers and experts believe that there’s more to that than just pheromones and smell.
Keep in mind that women have more sensitive smell receptors than men, especially during ovulation.
They also prefer certain scents when they are fresh, which explains why androstenol, a compound that is also released when sweat and oxygen are combined, can be attractive to them.
But What Exactly Will Help You Seal The Deal?
[adsanity id=”49837″ align=”aligncenter” /]The truth is there are a lot of factors that can make you more attractive on women. Some studies show that pheromone-based scents may not give you the desired results. Although some claim that it has an arousing effect on women, there are instances where women are not aware of the cause of their arousal.
Also, wearing pheromone cologne to a party can help you seal the deal. But keep in mind that you need to compete with other men in order to gain a woman’s attention. Some say that male pheromone smell from pheromone colognes work best during one-on-one encounters.
Despite the conflicting views, the bottom line is pheromones really work. And pheromone scents can help men regain their sexual scent that has been washed away by soaps, deodorants and even laundry detergent.
But if you’re looking for a product that truly works, try Nexus Pheromones.It aims to give you an edge on women by combining seven potent pheromone compounds that are amplified to give you a maximum effect.
Unlike other pheromone colognes, Nexus Pheromones is a product of 12 years of extensive research with input from James Vaughn Kohl, an award-winning sex pheromone scientist.
Although Nexus Pheromones really work, don’t just let this cologne do the work for you. Keep in mind that there are a lot of men who wants to gain a woman’s attention. Just be confident about yourself and present yourself in a calm, friendly manner. The pheromone cologne is just a bonus which can help you seal the deal.