According to the National Center for Health Statistics, 5.2 percent of men ages 15 to 44 have more than five sex partners within a year. On the other hand, most men have an average of seven sexual partners in a lifetime.
Regardless of what group you belong to, one thing is for sure: you love sex. Here’s the thing: sex is not as simple as a mindless up and down motion. If you want to perform better and make sure that she is happy, these 16 tips for sex are all you need to give her the best sexual experience ever:
1. Talk About Sex: The First and Most Important Thing to Do to Achieve Awesome Sex
Let’s face it. Talking about sex can be embarrassing, especially if you are not in the same page. The truth is, sex talk is crucial to make sure that not only you and your partner are on the same wavelength but also, it helps you get to know each other better. Having the sex talk also encourages trust and honesty in the relationship, which is a good sign.
You need to cover the following topics:
- The type of relationship you want.
- The kind of birth control method you plan to use.
- Agreeable sexual activities you can do.
- Any sexual boundaries or areas you are not willing to explore.
- Sexual desires, fantasies and pleasure.
- STI status.
Timing is everything. Make sure to have a sex talk before taking off your clothes to make the experience more pleasurable for you. Once you opened up about things inside the bedroom, you can proceed to this next sex advice.
2. The Benefits of Creating Your Own Sex Bucket List
Every couple is different, especially when it comes to matters inside the bedroom. Whatever you prefer, one thing is for sure: you need sex. Here’s the catch: you might do the same things over and over – and the next thing you know, sex feels like a chore and not a pleasurable experience.
How can you remedy the situation? Try creating your own sexual bucket list – and cross each one out to make sure you fulfill what’s in your list.
Here are some sex ideas you should try:
- A “just because” sex, where you can do the deed without any reason.
- All day sex.
- Shower sex.
- Sex outside the bedroom.
- Foreplay-only sex.
- Sex that allows you to use your senses and nothing else.
In case you need more ideas inside the bedroom, try this next tip.
3. Watch Porn Together and Enjoy the Benefits After
Have you tried watching porn with your partner? If not, now is the right time to try it. Believe it or not, watching adult videos together is one of the tips for sex you should never underestimate.
What can you get from watching porn? It helps set the mood and at the same time, allows you to pick up something, which you can use in your session.
Here’s how you should watch porn:
- Invite her to watch.
- In case she said no, tell her that it might be fun to try. Give her some time to think and don’t force the issue in case she’s not up for it.
- Look for videos that interest you both.
- Set ground rules while watching. This could include finishing the video before getting into action or caressing each other while you watch.
- Talk about the portions that turned you on then make sure you will do it too.
What about those people who say that porn ruins your relationship? The key here is knowing when to stop. If you allow porn to take over your thoughts and actions, then you might have a hard time getting an orgasm. This also means less pleasurable experience for her because everything that plays in your mind are women you see on porn films.
If you’re not up for porn videos, try this next tip during your movie night.
4. Watch a Scary Movie – and Jumpstart Your Sex Drive Easily
Who would’ve thought that a scary movie can be your sex drive trigger? According to a study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior, adrenaline-pumping situations such as watching a suspense movie, could change the way you look at your partner and make her more alluring.
This is because when you do something exciting, your heart starts to race, thereby activates your nervous system. This mechanism is similar to having a sexual arousal; hence the connection.
What are you waiting for? Bring out your horror films on your next movie night and get yourself ready for situations such as this. Think about trying Nexus Pheromones and let her sense of smell find out how arousing your scent is.
5. Make Her Feel Sexy: A Sex Advice You Should Master with the Help of These Tips
Here’s the difference between men and women when it comes to sex: you are more on the physical side. This means you can easily get turned on when you see a woman in her skimpy bikini, with all the right curves in the right places.
Women are different. Women needs assurance and emotional connection before they take off their clothes and have sex. One of the best ways to do this is by making her feel sexy.
How can you do this? Try these techniques:
- Make sure you notice the little things about her.
- Compliment her with the things and traits you admire the most.
- Make her feel special by showing some appreciation.
- Listen to what she says.
- Flirt with her.
- Don’t be afraid to hold her hand and kiss her in public.
Do these tricks and you shall be rewarded. In case she decided to repay you for your good deeds, don’t forget to do this next tip.
6. Say Hello to the Powerful Effects of Eye Contact during Sex
You know that women are emotionally creatures. If you are serious about giving your performance a boost and make sex pleasurable for you and your partner, remember this advice: maintain eye contact.
How does this act make a difference during sex?
Locking eyes with your partner is a great way to:
- Show your respect and concern.
- Display your interest in her, thereby making her feel more secure.
- Make your partner feel that you understand her feelings.
- Show your appreciation.
- Establish a strong connection.
In other words, if you want to bring passion back inside the bedroom, then you know what to do. Lock eyes with her especially during sex and let your eyes speak for you.
7. Drop It Like Its Hot: The Effects of Spicy Food in Your Testosterone and Sex Drive
There is a reason why spicy food is considered an aphrodisiac. In fact, a study published in Physiology and Behavior revealed that men with heightened sex drive and higher levels of testosterone love spicy food.
It’s all because of capsaicin, a compound found in chili pepper that is responsible for its spicy flavor. Based on the said study, how much capsaicin you like is often linked to aggression, social dominance, and daring behaviors.
Nonetheless, it is quite unclear as to the mechanism and how chili food affects your sex drive. In the meantime, you might want to go for Sriracha popcorn or eating anything spicy while watching a suspense film. This will surely give your sex drive an instant boost.
8. The Amazing Benefits of Sunlight to Boost Your Sex Drive
How often do you go out at night? If you seldom see Mr. Sun, then it could be one of the reasons why your sex drive is missing in action.
It turns out that sunshine makes you feel happy and when you are happy, your man down south is happy as well. This is because sunlight is associated with serotonin, a type of neurotransmitter responsible for your ability to experience pleasure. There is also a drop in your melatonin, a hormone that blocks sex hormones.
That’s not all. Summer is also a season where you are more sociable and tend to exercise more, which means a boost in your happy hormones as well. You also wear lesser clothes to ease the heat and whether you like it or not, involuntarily trigger sex thoughts and ideas because of what you see.
Now you know why you always feel so hot during summer, literally and figuratively. Pack your board shorts and time to meet new women while getting a tan.
Keep reading. There are more awesome sex tips you should know so make sure you stick around until the end.
9. Honesty is the Best Policy, Especially With What You Want to Do to Her Inside the Bedroom
There is a reason why you need to have “the” talk before things get steamy and sexy.You will never know what is going on in her mind and how she wants to be treated inside the bedroom unless you ask her.
Surely, there are certain things you want to do with her, which you think could up our game inside the bedroom. To make sure you are both in the same page, it is important that you are honest with her.
How you plan to tell her is all up to you. You can discuss it while having dinner or saying things like, “Do you want to do that” while referring to a scene in a certain film. The important thing is when the timing is right, be honest about the things you plan to do with her during your sessions.
If she’s up for it, then that’s good. Otherwise, don’t force the issue and move on to the next trick in your sleeve.
10. How to Do Dirty Talking the Right Way Without Offending Her
Is your partner up for some word action? Believe it or not, one of the secrets to having awesome sex is by talking dirty. Apparently, this could be challenging since one wrong word could tick her off and change the mood inside the bedroom.
Here are tips on how to do dirty talk properly:
- Talk dirty when you are doing the missionary.
- Whisper the words in her ear in a soft, seductive tone.
- Call her names but make sure you use it sparingly.
- Describe what you want to do with her.
- Ask her to open up about the things she wants you to do inside the bedroom.
- Teach and tell her what you want her to do to you.
It could be tricky at first, but eventually, you’ll get better. Timing is crucial in dirty talking, so if you have something in mind and the timing is perfect, go ahead and grab the opportunity.
11. Must Do Sex Advice to Try: Let Her Be the Lady Boss
Men, by nature, are designed to be more dominant both in and out of the bedroom. Here’s an idea that could change things up inside the bedroom: let her take charge.
How does this work?
Allow her to take control inside the bedroom, say at least once a month. When she’s in charge, this means she can do whatever you want and you have no say to it. Let her undress you slowly, kiss you in areas you never thought were erotic, tie you up when she’s in the mood, and anything that could give your sex life a boost.
The good thing about allowing her to be in control is that it makes her feel special. By allowing her to take charge inside the bedroom, you are showing her that her voice and presence also matters.
Don’t do this often, though. As much as women like to be in control, there are instances when they still want you to take charge and take care of her. The key her is to schedule her lady boss nights.
12. Mastering the Art of Start and Stop Technique to Help You Last Long in Bed
You will be acquainted with tons of methods that will help you last longer in bed. While everything your read is effective, nothing beats the good ol’ start and stop technique.
How does this work?
The start and stop method brings you closer to orgasm, but teaches you how to control it to make you last longer in the bedroom. This allows you to get to know your body better, including arousal levels.
Here’s how to do it:
- Relax and masturbate. You can also use a lubricant to make the up-and-down motion less painful.
- When you are about to climax, stop masturbating.
- Rest for about 30 seconds to one minute until the sensation dies down.
- Repeat the process until you are ready to ejaculate and experience orgasm.
You can do the same during sex, except that you should gently pull your man out and not just abruptly stop. While letting the sensation die, make sure to kiss her and pay attention to other parts of her body, which leads you to this next tip.
13. Tips for Sex: Don’t Forget Her Boobs for a Surefire Sex Life Boost
Admit it. Once she takes off her clothes, the next thing you want to do is to get inside her. Unfortunately, that’s not how it works for her.
If you want to give her the best sexual experience in her life, then make sure you do this: don’t neglect her breasts. The question now is how do you touch her breasts that will surely get her in the mood.
You can try the following techniques:
- Cup her breasts from behind.
- Use your tongue and lips and not just suck her breasts alone.
- Tease her by rubbing her breasts through her bra.
- Be gentle in handling her breasts since this can be a sensitive area.
- For her nipples, make sure you brush them against your palms and rub them gently in circles.
- Squeeze her breasts gently, especially when she is on top.
- Tug her nipples as gently as possible.
- Touch other portions of her breasts, especially the sides since they are too responsive.
According to researchers from Rutgers University, the sensation coming from women’s breasts travel on the same area of the brain together with the signals from vagina and clitoris. Take note of these tips and you will surely make her happy.
14. Add Sex Toys in Your Sex Bucket List – and Make Sure to Use It
Create a must-do sex list, pay attention to her breasts, master the stop-and-start technique, and apparently, this list is not yet complete. If you want boost in your sex life, then remember this advice: consider sex toys.
You might ask why.
Sex toys are one of the simplest yet most effective ways to spice up your sex life. It is also a safe alternative since you don’t need to venture outside the bedroom just to give your sex life a boost.
There are tons of sex toys available, from vibrators to dildos to cock rings to bondage paraphernalia and the list goes on. You can even find toys that require the use of your phone for extra sensation.
There is no perfect sex toy for you. Explore your options, find something you can try, and move on to the next product until you figured what works.
15. Go Down South and Find Her G-Spot
Much has been said about a woman’s g-spot. Since its discovery in the 1940’s, both experts and ordinary men are willing to explore this spot and find out its effect on women. Some say that not all women were born with g-spot while many others argue that there is a specific spot somewhere inside her that could rock her world when stimulated properly.
If you are among those many who want to find the woman’s g-spot, here are tips to help you locate it:
- A woman’s g-spot is found two inches from the inside of the vagina, on the top side of her vaginal wall.
- Have your partner lie on her back and insert your middle finger. Make sure that your palm is parallel to the ceiling. To give you better access, ask your girl to lift her knees and fold it towards her chest.
- Start looking for the ribbed or textured area.
- As you go deeper, you will feel a bean-shaped bump that has more texture compared to the surrounding area.
Gently stimulate the area and pay attention to how she will react. If she’s not into it, then don’t force it.
Now that you found her g-spot, it’s time to move on this next spot that will surely give her the best sexual experience.
16. Move Over G-Spot, Her O-Spot is the Newest Sex Thing
What exactly is O-spot?
O-spot is found further in a woman’s vagina and behind the cervix. Compared to the g-spot, the o-spot is farther, which means you might need to use your longest finger or a dildo to be able to locate it.
Here’s the catch: you can’t just look for this spot without getting your partner stimulated first since you might have a hard time locating it. When you finally do, you will surely up your game inside the bedroom.
It doesn’t matter if you’re going out for a week or three years. Sex is and will always be an important tool in every relationship and these 16 tips for sex will help you make sure that you will seal the deal. Take your pick and stick to it.