What are Cookies?Cookies are small bits of text that are downloaded to the devices you use to reach and use the Service. Your browser or device holds these cookies and makes them available every time you visit a site again so that it can recognize you and remember important information about you. Session Cookies are temporary cookies that remain in your browser or device until you leave the site. They are then deleted from your device once you leave the Service. Persistent Cookies remain in your browser or device for much longer – they remain there until you delete them or they reach their expiry date, depending on the cookie. These may, for example, be used to remember your preferences when you use the Service, recognize you on your return, and enhance your experience on the Service. Use of a persistent cookie may be linked to personal information while interacting with the Service, such as when you choose to store your user names so that you do not have to enter them each time you access your accounts. Then, a persistent cookie will be stored on your computer, which is linked to your account information. If you reject the persistent cookie, you may still use the Service but you will be limited in some areas of it. ** For more information on cookies please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ **
Can I Change My Cookie Preferences?You can always change your cookie preferences or delete cookies altogether as discussed below. Browser settings also allow you to choose whether or not to accept cookies or limit certain cookies. Most browsers also provide functionality that lets you review and erase cookies. You may wish to refer to this guide for information on commonly used browsers. If you use the Service without changing your browser settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the Service. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, not all features of the Service may operate as intended. Your mobile operating system may let you opt out from having your information collected or used for interest-based advertising on mobile devices. You should refer to the instructions provided by your mobile device’s manufacturer, but this functionality is usually available in the “Settings” section of your device.
What Cookies Do We Use?Below is a list of each category of cookies we use and why we use each cookie. First party cookies are our own cookies set by us, controlled by us, and used to provide information about the usage of the Service.
- Essential Cookies or Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to the Service in order for you to move around the Service and to use its features. Without these cookies, certain features could not function. No information about your browsing habits is gathered by these cookies.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies remember how you prefer to use the Service and enable us to improve the way the Service works. We can remember your settings and help provide you with ads. Functional Cookies are persistent cookies that the Service remembers when your computer or device comes back to that Service.
- Analytics Cookies: Analytics Cookies allow us to improve our services by collecting information about your use of the Service. We use these cookies to help improve how the website works. For example, Analytics Cookies show us statistics, which are the most frequently visited pages on the Service, help us record any difficulties you have with the Service, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not. We can’t identify you personally through the use of these cookies, but third parties who provide these cookies may be able to.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: Behavioral Advertising Cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to users both on and off the Service. We analyze what pages you visit on these sites, what products or services you view, and whether you view or click on ads that are shown to you. We may also use a cookie to learn whether someone who saw an ad later visited and took an action on the advertiser’s site. We use this information to send you interest-based ads and may also share this information with third parties.
- Geo-Location Information: We may use this information to optimize your experience. Approved Source Cookies: When traffic arrives from approved third-parties, we may set cookies to identify the traffic source, which enables us to analyze sales metrics.